Got an invite for an out of town trip to Bataan this coming Good Friday. I wonder what’s in Abucay, Bataan? One click led to another:
- Sibul Springs > It happens to be a natural spring which people frequent to ease their muscle pains.
The pool looks pretty refreshing. Hope it’s clean and well-maintained as it appears to be a public pool.
- Pasukulan Falls > Around 200 feet, the falls’ base is somewhat deep and ideal for good swimmers. Interesting but quite scared of flash floods.
- Sto. Domingo Abucay Church > I’m not into religion nor history but it seems that this 417-year old church is a potential photography subject. What’s interesting, I didn’t know that there was a Dutch invasion in the Philippines. Apparently, this church witnessed the bloodshed between the local folks and Dutch men back in 1647.
- Tomas Pinpin Monument & Maria Canon Statue > I can’t find a decent picture nor info about these works of art. But it’s OK, I’m not really into statues as I find it really creepy.
- Christmas Village of Mabatang > Too bad, it’s April
- Bataan Greenhills Farm Resort > Tagged as Bataan’s Coolest Resort in Town, I wonder what’s cool about it? I saw nothing but these pictures. Cool eh?
After my research, now I’m faced with the question: Should I stay or should I go? Hmmm… I’d probably still go.