In deep contemplation, I just realized that most of the places I have been to starts with the letter B! Batangas, Bulacan, Bohol, Boracay, Bolinao, Bataan, and even Baclaran. Haha!
I was thinking…for a change, maybe it would be good to pick my destinations alphabetically. And since I have been to most B places, then probably I should start from there and finish the list.
- Baclaran > I love shopping here sometimes. My family and I also frequent this place whenever we want to feast on seafood at Aling Tonya’s Paluto.
- Bataan > I have been to Sibul Springs in Abucay, Corregidor, and Montemar Beach Club in Bagac. I would love to go back to Montemar or its neighboring resorts.
- Batanes > I’m intrigued by this place but I’m worried about its unpredictable weather.
- Batangas > I have been to Nasugbu and Matabungkay but that was years ago. Relatively huge, I think there’s more to discover in Batangas.
- Benguet > I have been to Baguio and La Trinidad a couple of times and just the same with Batangas, it’s worth exploring again especially those tourist spots I haven’t been to.
- Bohol > For the 3rd time, I’m going back to this paradise on August 24-27!
- Bolinao, Pangasinan > went on a backpack trip and enjoyed snorkeling here
- Boracay > Having been there thrice, I will always go back to Boracay. Next to Tagaytay, Boracay remains to be my most convenient getaway…that is if Cebu Pacific is on sale…hehe!
- Bukidnon > Haven’t been here but I’m very interested to see the pineapple plantations in Malaybalay.
- Bulacan > I’ve gone through several municipalities in Bulacan like in San Miguel, Santa Maria, and so on. Mostly just short trips with my family and friends.
Hmmm…so where to?