After listing the B locations, it’s about time to check out the cities and municipalities of the Philippines that start with the letter A!
- Abucay, Bataan > been to Sibul Springs
- Agusan del Norte/Sur
- Aklan > other than the famous Boracay, the province boasts of rivers, falls, springs and among other man-made and natural tourist destinations
- Alabat Island, Quezon > near Real & Infanta Quezon; near Polilio Island
- Alaminos, Laguna > my semi-home town; been to Hidden Valley Springs (though it’s actually situated in Calauan, Laguna)
- Alaminos, Pangasinan > been to Hundred Islands but I was still a kid then so I’d probably go back…
- Albay > my relatives’ home town; been to Mayon Volcano when I was still a baby; would be worth seeing it again after it has caused a lot of frenzy late last year
- Alfonso, Cavite > home to Sonya’s Garden
- Amadeo, Cavite > I often pass by this place whenever I come from Gen. Trias, Cavite to Tagaytay; known for its kapeng barako and Pahimis blend of coffee
- Ambaguio, Nueva Vizcaya > the town trail to Mt. Pulag National Park; need to be fit before I do this trekking thing 😀
- Angeles City, Pampanga > famous for its food escapade, Mt. Pinatubo & Fontana Leisure Park…will include this in my bucket list
- Angono, Rizal > known as the Cradle of Philippine Art, this place is known for the discovery of petroglyphs; museums; and paper mache makers
- Anilao, Batangas > my future snorkeling/scuba diving destination 😀
- Antipolo, Rizal > I’ve only been here a few times but just to eat breakfast and have the car/s blessed; I think there’s still more to see in this place…
- Antique, Iloilo
- Aparri, Cagayan
- Arayat, Pampanga
- Aritao, Nueva Vizcaya
- Atimonan, Quezon > fond of the sirena (Dutch mermaid) along Lamon Bay whenever we pass by Maharlika Highway to Bicol
- Atok, Benguet > would love to enjoy the breeze and the view of the Cordillera Mountains
- Aurora > such a mysterious place; I haven’t met anyone who lives or has been to this place…hmmm….
Among these, Anilao seems to be closer to reality…(sigh)
This coming long weekend???
Related Post: What’s with the letter B?