[tweetmeme source=”jenuy” only_single=false]
My last post was two weeks ago and yet my readership has been consistently going up…not to mention…my Facebook fans rose from 10 to 58. Most of them are highschool students from England…really weird. Anyway, thank you all and it’s good to know that at least someone’s dropping by my site. 🙂
Just a quick note on the things I have been procrastinating to post for the past weeks:
- New to my job, honestly and for the first time, I’m quite having a hard time coping and I couldn’t exactly pinpoint why?!
- This new job has deprived me of dealing with personal affairs during office hours for a couple of reasons which I’m afraid…I couldn’t disclose due to some policy and compliance issues. Plainly, I don’t want to break the rules, get caught and be fired…
- Updating my LinkedIn account opened new doors…I’ve been receiving a lot of connection invites and inquiries…some of which are pretty interesting and some are crazy–scary.
- Despite the deprivation, I’m not too keen on thoroughly checking my Facebook, email and WordPress blog accounts when I get home from work. My evenings were mostly dedicated to playing Sims 3, Left 4 Dead, and Plants vs. Zombies. Now, I am into reading Hunger Games which makes me feel a little depressed, sleepy and excited all at the same time…can’t wait to finish the book.
- My toes and ankles hurt due to high-heeled pumps [or they just couldn’t bear the weight!] :-). I can’t help but dress up like a manager [power dress to the max!]. I’m trying to get used to it and be one…Shopping for clothes and shoes was fun but wearing it makes it at times unbearable. I miss wearing simple and comfortable clothes. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! Dress down… Semi-dress down…
- I started taking Metformin to cure PCOS. The doctor (and even a friend) has told me that it helps you lose appetite and eventually lose the weight. How come I often hear my stomach growl of hunger?! I’ve been craving more carbs and sweets lately….
- Summer El Nino is over! I’m so loving the bed weather…
- Word for the month of May is POSH! Have been experiencing a lot of posh things lately…from places to food…etc…
- In just a week, I have received two unfortunate news. One, my friend’s mother was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. Good thing, she had a successful operation yesterday and about to be released tomorrow. Two, a former officemate’s father was murdered in his office premises. It was a brutal death brought about by work-related differences. Tsk…tsk…tsk…Just too bad…Why do unfortunate events happen to struggling people?
- On a lighter note, I just feel happy since I get to afford a lot of things and lend some money to those in need…yet still left with considerable savings. The magic of karma still doesn’t fail to amuse me!
That’s it for now…and hopefully I’d get to post something more focused. 🙂