Happy 2011 everyone!
I miss doing this… and it has been more than 2 months now since my last entry. I never imagined that I’d sustain and maintain this site for almost a year. And for almost a year, unexpectedly, I’ve exceeded 5,000 visits.
Some interesting stats from my dashboard:
First of, I would like to thank the following sites who have been good referrers to my site….
- WordPress Dashboard
I never thought these entries would be such a big hit…
- Going nostalgic: Tabing Ilog > I’m not a lone fan of this not-so-long-forgotten teen tv series after all.
- Blending with Bolinao > I’d assume I gave a good review about this humble town, thus, the many visits to this entry.
- World Class Persian Kebab > A food review which may be contrary to many
- Backpacking in Bolinao
- There is no such thing as “No Return, No Exchange” policy > A good piece of information for the naive like me.
- separated @ birth: Josh Hartnett + Atom Araullo > So who among them is more famous?
- What’s in Abucay, Bataan? > I had a hard time researching about this place and perhaps this has provided the most relevant information among the others… hmmm….
- Army Navy’s Burgers + Burritos > Yet another negative food review… still publicity
- Good Friday in Abucay
- A taste of Syd’s Kitchen > Finally, a positive food review made it to the list. Perhaps one of the few reviews about Syd’s Kitchen… I hope their food business is doing good though 😀
You’d be surprise with what most people key-in in your search field…
- tabing ilog cast
- pacu fish > So this fish really is controversial, huh? It comes as the 7th image in Google 🙂
- atom araullo > so he has many fans, huh?
- jodi sta maria > one of tabing ilog casts
- bruno mars filipino > yes, he is!
- james badge dale
- josh hartnett
- pasukulan falls
- world class persian kebab
- sibul spring abucay bataan
These links must have sky-rocketting hits as well 😀
So that concludes my 2010 stats. Looking forward to another year of blogging. Cheers!