She did and I was dreading it, hehehe! Goodbye privacy! Hello paranoia! I hope she doesn’t start putting up her own blog….:-)
From 2, then 18, then 24 friends in 3 days! Her friends were mostly relatives and her previous officemates.
And yes, she has been updating her FB account everyday….she already has an About Me description which began with “Loves my 3 kids, loves ballroom dancing, blah…blah….blah…” including wake-boarding which I believe she has only tried once without her contact lenses on. How did she enjoy that without seeing a thing?! Maybe I’m just bitter, because I haven’t tried it. 🙂
What a disaster if she starts:
- Be-friending my real friends and officemates…Oh my!
- Likes or comments to one of my posts or even my friends’ posts.
- Starts leaving lecture-type messages on my wall….
- Worse….starts asking where I am thru my wall or thru my friends’ walls….I just remembered a friend who’s kid would look for her and leave funny messages such as, “Mom, where are you?” or “When are you going home, mom?” 😀
- Lastly, I’d probably be devastated if she’ll keep on changing her status message….worse, her relationship status!
Perhaps, I’m gonna have to deactivate my account soon….hehehe!